Fox River Grove Village Board to discuss use agreement with schools
The FoxRiver Grove Village Board will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday.
The Board of Trustees maintains and enhances Fox River Grove by providing quality services to residents and businesses in a cost-effective manner and by continuing to improve the physical and economic environment of the community through partnerships with those individuals and organizations affected. The board meets in Village Hall, 305 Illinois St.
Here is the agenda for the meeting as provided by Fox River Grove:
Call to Order & Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
1. Approval of Minutes: May 19, 2016, Village Board Meeting Minutes
2. Approval: Accounts Payable June 2, 2016
3. Approval: Facility Use Agreement – School District 3
4. Waiver: Park Permit and Sound Amplifier Permit fees for FRG Firefighter Association July 10, 2016, water fights.
5. Waiver: Park Permit and Sound Amplifier Permit fees for FRG Library Summer Reading Club Picnic on Aug. 12, 2016.
Organizations in this Story
305 Illinois Street
Fox River Grove, IL 60021