Crystal Lake Planning and Zoning Commission to set date for hearing on carwash
The Crystal Lake Planning and Zoning Commission will meet at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday.
The Crystal Lake Planning and Zoning Commission consists of nine residents appointed by the mayor and confirmed by the City Council. The commission reviews zoning and subdivision requests and makes advisory recommendations to the City Council.
Here is the meeting agenda as provided by Crystal Lake:
1. Approve Minutes of the June 1, 2016, Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting.
2. 2016-24 MATT’S EXPRESS CAR WASH – 1145 S. Illinois Route 31 – PUBLIC MEETING
A motion is requested to set a public hearing date of July 6, 2016 for Preliminary and Final PUD and a Special Use Permit for a carwash.
Final PUD Amendment to amend Condition #2F from Ordinance 5917 to allow a free-standing sign on this property
3. 2016-22 REFUGE FOR WOMEN – 1291 North Ave. – PUBLIC HEARING
Special Use Permit Amendment to allow Refuge for Women
4. 2016-23 MAXWELL – 707 Woodland Dr. – PUBLIC HEARING
Variations from: A. Article 3-300 B3. Front yard setback to allow a 39-foot encroachment; and B. Article 7-300 B4 to allow enlargement of a non-conforming structure to repair and expand the second-story deck to be 16’ x 19’ 3”.
5. 2016-20 MYERS – 880 Abbington Dr. – PUBLIC HEARING
Variation from Article 3-200(A) and Article 3-300(B)(3) to allow a 7-foot encroachment into the require 30-foot front yard setback for a 4-foot fence.
6. 2016-19 GARDNER SENIOR HOUSING - 295 Pathway Ct – PUBLIC HEARING
This petition was continued from the June 1, 2016 PZC meeting. Special Use Permit to allow a Continuing Care Retirement Community without nursing facilities.
7. REPORT FROM PLANNING
- JPH Prop Inc SCI Mngmt Corp – N Rt 176; E. Ridge; W. Oak – Annexation - Refferal
- Kensington Subdivision (formerly Bryn Mawr) – N Rt 176; E Rt 47 – Preliminary PUD & Plat
- Crystal Lake Lions Club sign – 427 W Virginia St – Lease amendment
8. COMMENTS FROM THE COMMISSION
Organizations in this Story
100 W Woodstock St
Crystal Lake, IL 60014