Bull Valley Village Board considers prevailing wage ordinance
The Bull Valley Village Board met Monday.
The Bull Valley Village Board of Trustees is comprised of a president and six trustees. The president is elected to a four-year term. Trustees are elected for four-years terms. The board meets the fourth Monday of each month, unless that falls on a holiday and then the meeting is moved to Tuesday, at 1904 Cherry Valley Road, Bull Valley.
Here is the agenda as provided by Bull Valley:
Regular Meeting - June 27, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Public Comment - Three minutes per speaker, 30-minute maximum
4. Additions or Changes to the Agenda
5. Approval of Previous Minutes
6. Update on Midwest Fiber Optics Installation of Cable on Village Property
7. Discussion and Acceptance of ROW Dedication by Resident on Queen Anne Road
8. Discussion and Approval of Update on Pavement Management Report
9. Discussion of Possible Affordable Housing Options - Reserves at Lake County, Pocket Communities, HR Green Development
10. Consent Agenda / Approval of Administrative Reports a. Village Administrator & Code Enforcement Reports b. Village Clerk Report c. President's Report 11. Review of Financial Statements and Approval of Accounts Payable
12. Ordinances for Approval
Appropriations Ordinance for FY 2016-17
Ordinance Combining Plan Commission and ZBA and Reassignment of Liaison Positions
County Storm Water Ordinance - Report of Workshop Attendees
13. Resolution for Improvement by Municipality Under the Illinois Highway Code
14. Liaison Reports:
Roads - Ed Ellinghausen
Public Safety - Peter Bruhn
Planning and Parks - Maggie Bailey
Zoning - Peter Helms
Stickney House Foundation - Peter Helms
Annexations - Bjorn Mattsson
15. Executive Session under Section 5 ILCS 120/2 (c )(1) and Section ILCS 120/2 (c ) (11)
(1) The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity.
(11) Litigation, when an action against, affecting or on behalf of the particular public body has been filed and is pending before a court or administrative tribunal, or when the public body finds that an action is probable or imminent, in which case the basis for the finding shall be recorded and entered into the minutes of the closed meeting.
16. Discussion and planning for social event on the Stickney House lawn in August, Ice Cream Social and Local Photographer show.
17. Trustee comments/Future Topics/Announcements
Organizations in this Story
1904 Cherry Valley Road
Bull Valley, IL 60050