Johnsburg Village Board to consider 2017 budget
The Johnsburg Village Board will meet at 7:00 p.m. Tuesday.
The board consists of six trustees and the village president and make decisions based on committee recommendations and input from village staff. The board meets at 7:00 p.m. on the first and third Tuesday of each month.
Here is the meeting agenda as provided by Johnsburg:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
FROM THE FLOOR
Move to approve the minutes of the June 28, 2016, and July 2, 2016, special meetings of the president and board of trustees
General Fund: $121,437.20
Waterworks & Sewage Fund: $4,967.95
Debt Service/SSA Fund
Total All Funds: $126,405.15
- VILLAGE BOARD: Discuss employee health insurance options. Move to accept proposal for employee health insurance.
- VILLAGE BOARD: Consideration and motion to hereby adopt policy regarding payment by the Village of employee health insurance deductible for the Aug. 1, 2016, to July 31, 2017, policy period in the event of major medical event after $2,500 of the deductible is met by the employee provided that the event is a medically necessary event.
- VILLAGE BOARD Move to approve 2016 Saufen und Spiel Parade Route
- VILLAGE BOARD FY 2017 Budget Presentation
- VILLAGE BOARD Move to approve FY 2017 Budget
PUBLIC HEARING: FY 2017 Appropriations and Anticipated Revenues
- VILLAGE BOARD Move to approve Ordinance 16-17-13 Making Appropriations for General Corporate Purposes for the Village of Johnsburg for the Fiscal Year Beginning May 1, 2016, and Ending April 30, 2017
Organizations in this Story
1515 Channel Beach Avenue
Johnsburg, IL 60051