Crystal Lake Planning and Zoning Commission to hold public hearing on a residential project in a downtown business district
Crystal Lake Planning and Zoning Commission will meet at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 19.
Here is the agenda as provided by Crystal Lake:
CRYSTAL LAKE PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2016
HELD AT THE CRYSTAL LAKE CITY HALL
1. Approve Minutes of the October 5, 2016 Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting.
2. 2016-45 32 BRINK STREET– 32 Brink Street – PUBLIC MEETING
A motion is requested to set a public hearing date of November 2, 2016.
Preliminary and Final Planned Unit Development to allow a completely residential project within the B-4 Downtown Business zoning district.
3. 2016-44 ALEXANDER LEIGH CENTER FOR AUTISM – 620 N. Route 31 – PUBLIC HEARING
Final PUD Amendment to allow changes to the approved site plan and elevations and a Special Use Permit Amendment for the expansion of Alexander Leigh Center for Autism.
4. 2016-46 TALON CONDO PLAT – 444 N. Route 31 – PUBLIC MEETING
Preliminary & Final Plat of Condominium.
5. REPORT FROM PLANNING
- Sunset Logistics (Jemco) – 1320 Virginia Rd – PUD Amendment
- Burger King – 250 W, Virginia St - SUP Amendment
6. COMMENTS FROM THE COMMISSION
Organizations in this Story
100 West Woodstock Street
Crystal Lake, IL - 60014