Algonquin Historic Commission to hold hearing on major property improvement for home in Old Town District
Algonquin Historic Commission will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday, March 8.
The Algonquin Historic Commission fosters the research, development and preservation of the village's history for current and future generations. Commission meetings and workshops are held at the Historic Village Hall, 2 S. Main St.
Here is the agenda as provided by Algonquin:
ALGONQUIN HISTORIC COMMISSION
AGENDAS FOR MARCH 2017 MEETINGS
Held at Historic Village Hall - 2 South Main St. – Algonquin
Regular Meeting Wednesday, March 8, 2017 – 7:00 p.m. – 2nd Floor
2. Approve Minutes of Regular Business Meeting of February 8, and Workshop Meeting of February 25, 2017
3. PublicComment -Audience Participation
4. Public Hearing for Consideration of a Major Improvement in the Old Town District –Case No. PC17-01, 220 N. Main Street, for New Porch Addition
Petitioner: Al Grzybek
5. Old Business:
a. Interview Project
b. Report on participation in Winterfest Expo held 02/18 at Jacobs School
6. Approve Bills for Payment
7. New Business:
a. Annual Report
8. Correspondence, Comments, or Other Business
March Public Workshop Meetings:
Saturdays March 18 & 25, 2017 - held at Historic Village Hall, 2 S. Main Street, Algonquin, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., held on the second floor.
Organizations in this Story
2200 Harnish Drive
Algonquin, IL 60102