Fox River Grove Board of Trustees to conduct public hearing on FY 2017-18 budget
Fox River Grove Board of Trustees will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, April 6.
The board maintains and enhances Fox River Grove by providing quality services to residents and businesses in a cost-effective manner, and by improving the physical and economic environment of the community through partnerships with individuals and organizations. The village board meets the first and third Thursday of each month at the Village Hall, 305 Illinois St.
Here is the agenda as provided by Fox River Grove:
VILLAGE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
THURSDAY APRIL 6, 2017 at 6:30 PM
Call to Order & Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
1. Approval of Minutes: March 16, 2017 Village Board Meeting Minutes
2. Approval: Accounts Payable April 6, 2017
3. Public Hearing: Fiscal Year 2017/18 Budget
4. Approval: Sidewalk and Curb Replacement Contract
5. Waiver: Park Use Fees for Jaycees Easter Egg Hunt
Organizations in this Story
305 Illinois Street
Fox River Grove, IL 60021