Woodstock Parks and Recreation Commission discusses soccer program request
The Woodstock Parks and Recreation Commission met Tuesday, Sept. 13.
Here is the meeting agenda as provided by Woodstock:
A. Call to Order- Park Tour
B. Roll Call
C. Floor Discussion: Anyone wishing to address the Commission on an item not on the agenda may do so at this time.
1. Public comments
2. Commission Member comments for any item not on the agenda
D. Approval of August 9, 2016, Minutes
E. Transmittals: The following items have been transmitted to the Commission for information and there is no discussion expected or action recommended.
1. Recreation Department Report for August 2016
2. Parks Division Report for August 2016
F. Old Business
G. New Business
1. Discussion of New User Group Request by Explorer Soccer Program
2. Discussion of Additional Facility Request by Xtreme Softball Program
H. Future Agenda Items
1. Tentative agenda items identified by Administration
2. Requested by Commission: Any member may suggest an item to be considered by the Commission at a future meeting, but must be approved by a majority of the Commission to be included as a future agenda item.
Organizations in this Story
121 W Calhoun St
Woodstock, IL - 60098