Crystal Lake zoning commission amends special use permit
The Crystal Lake Planning and Zoning Commission met Oct. 5 to to amend a special use permit.
Here is the meeting's agenda, as provided by the commission:
The Crystal Lake Planning and Zoning Commission consists of nine residents appointed by the mayor and confirmed by the City Council. The commission reviews zoning and subdivision requests and makes advisory recommendations to the City Council.
CRYSTAL LAKE PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2016
HELD AT THE CRYSTAL LAKE CITY HALL
1. Approve Minutes of the September 21, 2016 Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting.
2. 2016-43 BURGER KING – 250 W. Virginia Street – PUBLIC HEARING
Special Use Permit Amendment to allow changes to the approved elevations.
3. REPORT FROM PLANNING
- Sunset Logistics (Jemco) – 1450 Virginia St – PUD Amendment
- Suran - 350 W Terra Cotta Ave - Annexation
- Hammerl - 6207 Commercial – SUP Variation
4. COMMENTS FROM THE COMMISSION
Organizations in this Story
100 W Woodstock St
Crystal Lake, IL - 60014