Crystal Lake City Council votes on final PUD for Science Center building at McHenry Community College
Crystal Lake City Council met Tuesday, Feb. 21.
The Crystal Lake City Council is comprised of the mayor and six council members who provide leadership for Crystal Lake by envisioning and setting the city’s direction and goals, establishing policies and passing laws involving matters that include finance and budgeting, community development, and appearance and legal issues. Council meetings are held at 7:30 p.m. on the first and third Tuesdays of each month in Council Chambers of City Hall at 100 W. Woodstock St.
Here is the agenda as provided by Crystal Lake:
CITY OF CRYSTAL LAKE
City of Crystal Lake
100 West Woodstock Street, Crystal Lake, IL
City Council Chambers
February 21, 2017
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Minutes – February 7, 2017 Regular City Council Meeting
5. Accounts Payable
6. Public Presentation
The public is invited to make an issue oriented comment on any matter of public concern not otherwise on the agenda. The public comment may be no longer than 5 minutes in duration. Interrogation of the City staff, Mayor or City Council will not be allowed at this time, nor will any comment from the Council. Personal invectives against City staff or elected officials are not permitted.
7. Mayor's Report
8. City Council Reports
9. Consent Agenda
a.) Chicago Title Land Trusts 1004004149 & 1004004152 & Reinhardt/Kirk Annexation Public Hearings - Continuation to the April 18, 2017 regular City Council meeting for the Annexation
b.) Knights of Columbus Council #10678 request for a Temporary Liquor License for an Irish Fest event at 1023 McHenry Avenue, Crystal Lake on March 11, 2017 from 5:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
10. Authorizing the approval of a “Long Swim-Three Oaks” at Three Oaks Recreation Area for a competitive open water swim on June 25, 2017.
11. Chamber of Commerce Blue Star Banner Program.
12. Beyond Stable Farm, 11117 Route 176 – Sign Variations from the UDO for face area and height.
13. McHenry County Community College, 8900 Route 14 – Final PUD Amendment for the Science Center Building and modification to the adopted Master Sign Plan.
14. Wal-Mart Super Center, 1205 S. Route 31 – Final PUD Amendment for customer pick-up area and additional signage.
15. Annual adoption of the Zoning Map.
16. Hotel/Motel Tax Funding Allocations.
17. Water and Sewer Connection Fee Recalculation Requirement Waiver.
18. Proposal award and Resolution authorizing the execution of a service agreement with Flolo Corporation for arc flash survey review services at City facilities.
19. Bid award and Resolution authorizing the execution of a purchase agreement with Bonnell Industries for the provision of heavy duty municipal reversible front plow retrofits.
20. Bid award and Resolution authorizing the execution of a contract with Marc Kresmery Construction for a sand separator replacement at Water Treatment Plant #3.
21. Council Inquiries and Requests.
22. Adjourn to Executive Session for the purpose of discussing matters of pending and probable litigation, the sale, purchase or lease of real property, collective bargaining, and personnel.
23. Reconvene to Regular Session.
24. Sustainability Committee Appointments.