Fox River Grove Board of Trustees to vote on pavement patching contract
Fox River Grove Board of Trustees will meet at 6 p.m. Thursday, March 16.
The board maintains and enhances Fox River Grove by providing quality services to residents and businesses in a cost-effective manner, and by improving the physical and economic environment of the community through partnerships with individuals and organizations. The village board meets the first and third Thursday of each month at the Village Hall, 305 Illinois St.
Here is the agenda as provided by Fox River Grove:
VILLAGE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
THURSDAY MARCH 16, 2017
at 6:00 PM
Call to Order & Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
1. Approval: Redevelopment Agreement
2. Approval: Village Funding Obligation Agreement
3. Approval of Minutes: March 2, 2017 Village Board and March 7, 2017 Village Board Meeting Minutes
4. Approval: Accounts Payable March 16, 2017
5. Approval: Treasurer’s Report, February 2017
6. Approval: Ordinance 2017-07, Business District Taxes
7. Approval: Pavement Patching Contract
8. Waiver: Park Permit/Sound Permit Fees for Lions Club Arts & Crafts and Lionsfest
9. Waiver: Park Permit/Sound Permit Fees for Amvets Veteran’s Picnic
10. Waiver: Fidelity Bond Requirement for Lions Club Raffles.
Organizations in this Story
305 Illinois Street
Fox River Grove, IL - 60021