Crystal Lake City Council votes on desktop computer purchases
Crystal Lake City Council met March 21.
The Crystal Lake City Council is comprised of the mayor and six council members who provide leadership for Crystal Lake by envisioning and setting the city’s direction and goals, establishing policies and passing laws involving matters that include finance and budgeting, community development, and appearance and legal issues. Council meetings are held at 7:30 p.m. on the first and third Tuesdays of each month in Council Chambers of City Hall at 100 W. Woodstock St.
Here is the agenda as provided by Crystal Lake:
CITY OF CRYSTAL LAKE
City of Crystal Lake
100 West Woodstock Street, Crystal Lake, IL
City Council Chambers
March 21, 2017
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Minutes – March 7, 2017 Regular City Council Meeting
5. Accounts Payable
6. Public Presentation
7. Mayor's Report
8. City Council Reports
9. Consent Agenda
10. Crystal Lake Aquathon-Approving the event to be held at Three Oaks Recreation Area on August 6, 2017.
11. McHenry Athletic Complex, 1310 Ridgefield Road – Final PUD Amendment and SUP Extension.
12. Bartley Square – Final PUD & Final Plat of Subdivision Extension.
13. Matt’s Tavern, 92 Railroad Street - City Code Amendment to increase the number of Class “28” Liquor Licenses from the current permitted 12 to 13 licenses and to increase the number of Video Gaming Licenses from the current permitted 12 to 13 licenses.
14. Black Cab Taxi and Shuttle Dispatch Inc. – City Code Amendment to increase the number of Taxicab Licenses from the current permitted 6 to 7 licenses
15. Breaking Bread Catering and Deli, 230 West Virginia Ave. – Retailer Job Creation and Investment Grant Program Matching Grant.
16. Resolution authorizing the execution of an addendum agreement with the State of Illinois (IDOT) to include future maintenance and landscaped enhancements to the median for US Route 14 from Lucas Road to Crystal Lake Avenue.
17. Resolution authorizing the participation in the Cooperative Purchasing Program with the Midwestern Higher Education Compact.
18. Resolution authorizing the execution of an agreement with Dell Inc. for the purchase of desktop computers and monitors through the Midwestern Higher Education Compact Cooperative Purchasing Program.
19. Resolution authorizing the participation in the 2017 Suburban Purchasing Cooperative Pavement Marking Joint Purchasing Program for the purchase of thermoplastic pavement markings.
20. Bid award and resolution authorizing the execution of a contract with Geske and Sons Inc. for the
2017 Street Resurfacing Program.
21. Bid award and resolution authorizing the execution of a purchase agreement with EJ USA Inc. for Manhole Frame and Lid Replacement.
22. Bid award and resolution authorizing the execution of a contract with Chadwick Contracting Company for 2017 Sidewalk and Curb/Pedestrian (ADA) Installation Program.
23. Council Inquiries and Requests.
24. Adjourn to Executive Session for the purpose of discussing matters of pending and probable litigation, the sale, purchase or lease of real property, collective bargaining, and personnel.
25. Reconvene to Regular Session.
Organizations in this Story
100 W Woodstock St
Crystal Lake, IL - 60014