Village of Algonquin Board met August 15.
Village of Algonquin Board met Aug. 15.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call – Establish Quorum
3. Pledge to Flag
4. Adopt Agenda
5. Audience Participation
(Persons wishing to address the Board must register with the Village Clerk prior to call to order.)
6. Consent Agenda/Approval:
All items listed under Consent Agenda are considered to be routine by the Village Board and may be approved/accepted by one motion with a voice vote.
A. Approve Meeting Minutes:
(1) Village Board Meeting Held August 1, 2017
(2) Committee of the Whole Held August 8, 2017
B. Village Manager’s Report For July 2017
7. Omnibus Agenda/Approval:
The following Ordinances, Resolutions, or Agreements are considered to be routine in nature and may be approved by one motion with a roll call vote.
(Following approval, the Village Clerk will number all Ordinances and Resolutions in order.)
A. Pass Ordinances:
(1) Pass an Ordinance Approving an Amendment to the Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Annual Budget
B. Adopt Resolutions:
(1) Pass a Resolution Accepting and Approving a Lease Agreement with Motorola Solutions Inc. for Tower Use for the STARCOM Radio System
Discussion Of Items Removed From The Consent And/Or Omnibus Agenda
8. Approval Of Bills For Payment And Payroll Expenses As Recommended By The Village Manager
A. List of Bills Dated August 15, 2017
9. Committee of the Whole:
A. Community Development
(1) Approve a Public Event – St. Margaret Mary, Summer Fest 2017 on August 27, 2017
(2) Approve a Public Event – Environmental Defenders, It’s Our River Day on September 16, 2017
B. General Administration
C. Public Works & Safety
(1) Approve an Ordinance Amending Chapter 41.07, Traffic – Parking Limitations, Administering Parking Restrictions on Harnish Drive
10. Village Clerk’s Report
A. Approve the Release of Certain Executive Session Minutes
B. In Accordance with the Open Meetings Act, Executive Session Minute Recording Destruction
11. Staff Communications/Reports, as Required
13. Old Business
14. Executive Session: If required
15. New Business
A. Pass a Resolution Approving a Collective Bargaining Agreement with the International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 150.