Marengo Community High School District 154 Board of Education will meet August 28
Marengo Community High School District 154 Board of Education will meet on August 28.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
A. Call to order
B. Introduction of Guests
C. Public Comments (3-5) minutes.
D. Consent Agenda
1. Read and approve the minutes of the executive session of the July 24" and the regular and executive session of the August 14, 2017 meeting.
2. Read and approve the financial obligations and Treasurers Report of the District.
3. Recommend acceptance of the July 31, 2017 Summary Reports for the investments of the Kooi and Pingel Educational Trust, John Swanson Trust, American Legion donation and Franks Family Fund.
4. Recommend approval of the teacher and principal evaluation tools for 2017-2018.
5. Recommend approval of the Application for Recognition of Public Schools for 2017-2018.
6. Recommend approval of the FFA overnight trip for the FFA Leadership camp outing and an overnight trip for National FFA Convention.
E. New Business
1. Presentation from Student Council on Homecoming.
2. Presentation of 5 year financial information for Marengo Community High School.
3. Recommend passing a resolution certifying serious safety hazards still exist.
4. Recommend approval of the personnel report.
5. Presentation of the DLE night program.
6. Recommend approval for Superintendent David Engelbrecht to work with Chapman and Cutler to make changes to the Kooi Pingel Trusts as determined by the Board.
F. Executive Session to possibly discuss: Personnel, Litigation, Real Estate, Negotiations and
G. Recommend possible action from Executive Session
H. Superintendent/Board Report