Village of Johnsburg President and Board of Trustees met September 5.
Village of Johnsburg President and Board of Trustees met Sept. 5.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
Pledge of Allegiance
From The Floor – Public comments are limited to 5 minutes in duration. Interrogation of, or personal invectives against village staff, the Village President or Village Board will not be permitted.
· Omnibus Agenda
· Move to approve the minutes of the August 15, 2017 regular meeting of the President and Board of Trustees
· Move to approve Pay Request #3 in the amount of $74,730.75 to Merryman Excavating for the Sunnyside Beach Sewer Improvement Project.
· General Fund $146,643.69
· Waterworks & Sewage Fund 6,610.13
· Debt Service/SSA Fund 74,730.75
· Total All Funds $227,984.57
Move to approve Ordinance 17-18-12 Granting a variance to Section 7.2-1 Permitted Fences of the Johnsburg Zoning Ordinance to permit a fence in the front yard for the property commonly known as 1524 River Terrace Drive, Johnsburg, Illinois
Village Board Move to approve Ad Shelter Agreement
Move to approve Ordinance 17-18-14 Authorizing the Execution of a Contract in the amount of $1,100,000 for the purchase of property at 2500
North Chapel Hill Road.
First Read/No Action
Fund Balance Policy