Crystal Lake City Council met September 5.
Crystal Lake City Council met Sept. 5.
Here is the agenda provided by the Council:
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Minutes – August 15, 2017 Regular City Council Meeting
5. Accounts Payable
6. Public Presentation
The public is invited to make an issue oriented comment on any matter of public concern not otherwise on the agenda.
The public comment may be no longer than 5 minutes in duration. Interrogation of the City staff, Mayor or City Council will not be allowed at this time, nor will any comment from the Council. Personal invectives against City staff or elected officials are not permitted.
7. Mayor's Report
8. City Council Reports
9. Consent Agenda
a. Immanuel Lutheran Church – Special Event Approval for a Family Fall Fest; and a Class 16 Temporary Liquor License Request, for September 22-24, 2017, at 300 S. Pathway Court; and waiver of the application fees and Police Department chargeback fees.
b. Run and Roll Event – Special Event Approval for the Run and Roll for the Dole Duathlon, for October 1, 2017 on area roadways; closure of Country Club Road between Lake Avenue and Golf Course Road; waiver of speed limit and traffic laws for bicyclists; and waiver of special event fees and Police Department chargeback fees.
10. 415 W. Virginia Ave., KA Sales (Exxon) - City Code Amendment to increase the number of Class “15” Liquor Licenses from the current permitted 3 to 4 licenses.
11. 300 Millennium Drive, National Gift Card – Temporary Use Permit for a temporary parking lot.
12. 1350 Virginia Road, Yazoo, LLC – Resolution approving the Host Agreement Amendment.
13. Amending Chapter 31 of the City Code (Delinquent Accounts) and adoption of an ordinance approving a debt relief program.
14. Transportation Plan and update of the Public Right-of-Way Accessibility Transition Plan Presentation.
15. Resolution designating items as surplus equipment; and authorizing the execution of an agreement with Obenauf Auction Service Inc. for the sale of surplus vehicles.
16. Council Inquiries and Requests.
17. Adjourn to Executive Session for the purpose of discussing matters of pending and probable litigation, the sale, purchase or lease of real property, collective bargaining, and personnel.
18. Reconvene to Regular Session.
19. Library Board Appointments
Organizations in this Story
100 W Woodstock St
Crystal Lake, IL - 60014-4212