City of Crystal Lake City Council met December 5
City of Crystal Lake City Council met December 5.
Here is the agenda as provided by the council:
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Minutes – November 21, 2017 Regular City Council Meeting
5. Accounts Payable
6. Public Presentation
The public is invited to make an issue oriented comment on any matter of public concern not otherwise on the agenda. The public comment may be no longer than 5 minutes in duration. Interrogation of the City staff, Mayor or City Council will not be allowed at this time, nor will any comment from the Council. Personal invectives against City staff or elected officials are not permitted.
7. Mayor's Report
8. City Council Reports
9. Consent Agenda
a. Knights of Columbus Council #3880, 451 W. Terra Cotta. – Two Temporary Class “16” Liquor
License requests for a Polish Dinner Fundraiser to be held on January, 13, 2018 and a Parish St.
Patrick dinner on March 17, 2018.
b. Abatement Ordinance - Taxable General Obligation Bond, Series 2009A and 2009B
c. Abatement Ordinance - General Obligation Refunding Bonds, Series 2009C
d. Abatement Ordinance - General Obligation Bonds, Series 2012
e. Abatement Ordinance - General Obligation Bonds, Series 2013A
f. Abatement Ordinance – General Obligation Refunding Bonds, Series 2014
g. Abatement Ordinance – Special Service Area No. 43, Crystal Heights Subdivision.
h. Abatement Ordinance – Special Service Area No. 44, Tracy Trail Subdivision.
10. 100 S. Main St., Willow Creek – Temporary Use Permit request for an 18 foot tall Frosty inflatable.
11. Jemco Properties LLC, 4712 Reiland Drive - Annexation Public Hearing and approval of an Annexation Agreement.
12. Central Park Drive and Lutter Drive Stop Control Ordinance.
13. Resolution establishing an Overhead Sanitary Sewer Backup Protection Grant Program; and adoption of an ordinance authorizing an amendment to the Budget for the Fiscal Year 2017/2018 for the City of Crystal Lake.
14. Resolution authorizing the execution of an agreement with Accela Inc. for Land Management Software subscription services and data conversion services; and resolution authorizing the execution of an agreement with The Sidwell Company for software implementation services for the update of the Springbrook Building Permit and Code Enforcement software.
15. Property Tax Levy Ordinance / Truth in Taxation Public Hearing
16. Council Inquiries and Requests.
17. Adjourn to Executive Session for the purpose of discussing matters of pending and probable litigation, the sale, purchase or lease of real property, collective bargaining, and personnel.
18. Reconvene to Regular Session.