Village of Lakemoor Board of Trustees met September 4.
Village of Lakemoor Board of Trustees met Sept. 4.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
Call to Order President Weihofen
Pledge to the Flag
Order of the Agenda
Citizen Comment Please keep comments brief
Appointments Appointments to the Police Commission
President’s Report Todd Weihofen
Trustee Reports: Trustee Cox
Motion to Approve Consideration of Consent Agenda:
(The motion allows for one vote to be cast for all of the items below. At this time, Trustees may request that any item be removed from the Consent Agenda and placed under Old or New Business for a separate vote. If any item is removed, the remaining items would be approved by one vote.)
1. Approval of the Bills Payables.
2. Approval of the August 21, 2018 Village Board Meeting Minutes.
3. Approval of the June 2018 Treasurers Report.
Motion to Approve Items on the Consent Agenda:
1. Discussion and Approval of “No Parking” signs on Willow Road.
2. Discussion and approval of a change order proposal from F.H. Paschen for undercuts.
3. Discussion and approval of an ordinance establishing a second Police Sergeant position within the Lakemoor Police Department
4. Discussion and approval of filling the vacancy of the position of Police Sergeant
5. Discussion and approval of the creation of a Full-Time Police Officer Position
6. Discussion and approval of filling the vacancy of Full-Time Police Officer Position
7. Discussion and approval of an ordinance authorizing the abolishment the position of a Full-Time At-Will Administrative Assistant/Adjudication Clerk.
8. Discussion and approval of an ordinance establishing the position and duties of a Part-Time At-Will Administrative Assistant/Adjudication Clerk.
9. Discussion and action on 2018-2019 non-union employee salaries
1. Personnel Matters
2. Personnel Compensation