City of Crystal Lake Planning & Zoning Commission met April 17
City of Crystal Lake Planning & Zoning Commission met April 17.
Here is the agenda provided by the commission:
1. Approve Minutes of the April 3, 2019 Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting.
2. PLN-2019-055 – 314 Douglas Ave – PUBLIC HEARING
Variation to encroach 28 feet into the average 47.61-foot front yard setback to construct a front porch and stairs.
3. PLN-2019-053 – 23 Brink St – PUBLIC HEARING
Preliminary and Final Planned Unit Development to allow a completely residential project within the B-4 Mixed-Use Business zoning district.
4. PLN-2019-054 CRYSTAL POINT SHOPPING CENTER – 5750 Northwest Hwy –
Final Planned Unit Development Amendment to allow exterior changes to the site, signage and building façade.
5. REPORT FROM PLANNING
A summary of the previous petition outcomes from the City Council meeting and a brief explanation of the upcoming items for the Planning and Zoning Commission.
6. COMMENTS FROM THE COMMISSION