City of Crystal Lake Planning & Zoning Commission will meet June 21
City of Crystal Lake Planning & Zoning Commission will meet on June 21.
Here is the agenda as provided by the commission:
1. Approve Minutes of the May 17, 2017 Planning and Zoning Commission Meeting.
2. 2017-17 Pilates by Kirsten – 39 N Williams St – Public Hearing
Special Use Permit for a massage therapeutic establishment and Variation from Article 4-200 from
the required minimum parking of 15 spaces to allow 0 spaces.
3. 2017-15 Crystal Point SC – 6000 Northwest Hwy – Public Hearing
Final Plat of Subdivision and Planned Unit Development Amendment
4. 2017-18 McDonald's – 551 Crystal Point Dr – Public Hearing
Special Use Permit Amendment to allow a second drive-through lane and changes to the
approved site layout and elevations
5. 2017-19 Mariano's – 105 Northwest Hwy. – Public Hearing
Special Use Permit and Variation for a gas station
6. Report from Planning
- G & M Manufacturing – 111 S Main St – Sign Variation
7. Comments from the Commission
Organizations in this Story
100 West Woodstock Street
Crystal Lake, IL - 60014