Village of Algonquin Local Liquor Control Commission will meet November 14.
Village of Algonquin Local Liquor Control Commission will meet Nov. 14.
Here is the agenda provided by the Commission:
1. Roll Call – Establish Quorum
2. Appointment of Hearing Officer, if Required
3. Preliminary Comments by the Liquor Commissioner and Hearing Officer
4. Preliminary Motions
5. Plea from Licensees; if plea is not guilty, hearing will be continued to another date
6. Finding Based on Plea
7. Hearing Concerning Aggravation or Mitigation, if Necessary
8. Deliberation by the Commission
9. Imposition of Penalty
10. Future Hearing Dates, if Necessary