VILLAGE OF HEBRON: Clerk's Office Closed Until Thursday, May 9th
Village of Hebron recently issued the following announcement.
The Clerk will be out of office on vacation from Friday, April 26 through Wednesday, May 8 (returning Thursday, May 9 at 9:00 a.m.) In my absence, please contact:
- Dan Nelson, Public Works at 815-355-2190
- Frank Michalczyk, Water Department at 815-403-7594
- Dick Ackerman, Building Department at 815-482-4558
- Pat Syens by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- President Martinez at 815-403-7384 or by email at email@example.com
- Chief Donlea by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Non-emergency Police number at 815-648-2351 and in an emergency dial 911
Jean Attermeier, Village Clerk
Original source can be found here.