City of Woodstock City Council met May 7
City of Woodstock City Council met May 7.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ROLL CALL
III. PROCLAMATIONS / RECOGNITION:
A. National Police Week
B. National Public Works Week
C. Officer of the Year – Detective Sharp
IV. PUBLIC HEARING:
A. Public Hearing – Harvard / Woodstock Enterprise Zone Amendment
V. ACCEPTANCE OF MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS:
A. April 16, 2019 City Council Meeting
B. April 16, 2019 City Council Executive Session
VI. APPROVAL OF ORDINANCE
A. Ordinance – Enterprise Zone IGA
Approval of An Ordinance Amending the Enterprise Zone Designating Ordinance and the Intergovernmental Agreement between the County of McHenry, the City of Woodstock and the City of Harvard Regarding the Harvard/Woodstock Enterprise Zone.
VII. ADJOURN SINE DIE
VIII. RECOGNITION OF OUTGOING CITY COUNCIL MEMBERS
IX. ADMINISTRATION OF OATH OF OFFICE TO CITY COUNCIL MEMBERS
X. RECESS FOR RECEPTION
XI. CALL TO ORDER OF NEWLY–SEATED CITY COUNCIL
XII. ROLL CALL
XIII. FLOOR DISCUSSION:
Anyone wishing to address the Council on an item not already on the agenda may do so at this time.
A. Public Comments
B. Council Comments
XIV. CONSENT AGENDA:
(NOTE: Items under the consent calendar are acted upon in a single motion. There is no separate discussion of these items prior to the Council vote unless: 1) a Council Member requests that an item be removed from the calendar for separate action, or 2) a citizen requests an item be removed and this request is, in turn, proposed by a member of the City Council for separate action.)
B. MINUTES AND REPORTS:
1. Police Pension Minutes September 10, 2018
2. Police Pension Minutes October 16, 2018
3. Environmental Commission Minutes January 10, 2019
4. Opera House Advisory Board Minutes March 3, 2019
5. Environmental Commission Minutes March 7, 2019
6. Plan Commission Minutes March 28, 2019
7. Police Department Report March 2019
C. MANAGER'S REPORT NO. 133:
1. Ordinance – Liquor License/Video Gaming – Oliver’s Bar, 228 Main Street (133a) Authorization of An Ordinance Amending Section 3.3.6, Classification of Licenses; Number and Fees of the Woodstock City Code, which would increase the number of Class A-6 liquor licenses by one (1) and the total number of video gaming licenses to twenty-one (21) for Oliver’s Bar & Grill, 228 Main Street, Woodstock, contingent upon fulfillment of all identified requirements.
2. Hotel / Motel Tax Funding Disbursements (133b)
Approval of the FY19/20 Hotel/Motel Use Tax Tourism Grant Recommendations authorizing disbursement of funds to local non-profit organizations as outlined to promote tourism and overnight stays in Woodstock, thereby helping create a positive image for visitors to our community, family-friendly entertainment for our residents, and economic support for our valued businesses.
3. Agreement – District 200 School Liaison (133c)
Authorization for the Mayor and City Clerk to execute the “Police/High School Liaison Agreement” for the 2019/2020 School year.
4. Ordinance – City Code Amendment, Boardwalk Rules and Regulations (133d)
Approval of An Ordinance Amending Ordinance 17-O-59, An Ordinance Establishing Rules and Regulations for the Benton Street Boardwalk.
5. Ordinance – Zagster Bike Sharing Program (133e)
Approval of an Ordinance authorizing the City Manager to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding with the City of Woodstock serving to sponsor a bike share program along with the McHenry County Convention and Visitors Bureau with whom it shall partner, and Zagster, Inc, the owner and maintenance manager of the bicycles and the station.
6. Resolution – TIF Inducement, 131 Washington Street (133f)
Approval of a Resolution to Induce the Redevelopment of Certain Property within the Woodstock TIF #2 Downtown & Route 47.
7. Ordinance – TIF Redevelopment Agreement, 329 Lake Avenue (133g)
Approval of an Ordinance for a Redevelopment Agreement by and Between the City of Woodstock, McHenry County, Illinois and 329 Lake, LLC, subject to final review and approval by the City’s TIF Legal Counsel.
8. Ordinance – TIF Redevelopment Agreement, 1191 Lake Street (133h)
Approval of an Ordinance for a Redevelopment Agreement by and Between the City of Woodstock, McHenry County, Illinois and Lone Star-Cardinal Motorcycle Ventures XXI, LLC, subject to final review and approval of the City’s TIF Legal Counsel.
9. Ordinance – TIF Redevelopment Agreement, 301 N. Madison Street (133i)
Approval of an Ordinance of the City of Woodstock, McHenry County, Illinois, Approving a Redevelopment Agreement by and Between the City of Woodstock, McHenry County, Illinois and Billiteri Enterprises, LLC, subject to final review and approval by the City’s TIF Legal Counsel.
10. Ordinance – TIF Redevelopment Agreement, 220 S. Seminary Avenue (133j)
Approval of an Ordinance for a Redevelopment Agreement by and Between the City of Woodstock, McHenry County, Illinois and Wainiha Powerhouse Road, LLC, subject to final review and approval by the City’s TIF Legal Counsel.
1. Old Courthouse and Sheriff’s House Advisory Commission Resolution 2. Schedule Council Workshop
XVI. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS