City of McHenry City Council met September 3
City of McHenry City Council met Sept. 3.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Public Hearing: Call to order a Public Hearing for consideration of an Annexation Agreement, Annexation, Zoning Map Amendment and Conditional Use Permit to allow Agritourism and a Landscape Business with Outdoor Storage for the property located at 4727 W. Crystal Lake Road.
5. At the Close of the Public Hearing:
a. Motion to approve an Ordinance authorizing the execution of an Annexation Agreement with Trust Number 12742, Dennis L. Harms and Theresa M. Harms.
b. Motion to approve an Ordinance authorizing the Annexation of property at 4727 W. Crystal Lake Road.
c. Motion to approve an Ordinance Authorizing a Zoning Map Amendment to A- 1 Agriculture and a Conditional Use Permit to allow Agritourism and a Landscape Business with Outdoor Storage for the property located at 4727 W. Crystal Lake Road.
6. Public Comments: Any member ofthe public wishing to address the Council is invited to do so by signing in at the meeting entrance and, when recognized, stepping to the podium. Opportunities for Public Comment are also provided under each Individual Action Item.
7. Consent Agenda: Motion to Approve the Following Consent Agenda Items:
A. Ordinance Amending Chapter 12, Licenses and Permits Generally, Raffles;
B. Request to Advertise for Bids for the cleaning of the McHenry Recreation Center;
C. Resolution to Pursue a McHenry County Consolidated Law Enforcement Training Facility;
D. Proposal from Gary W. Andersen Architects in the amount of$ 28, 700 for architectural services for the horse barn at the Petersen Farm;
E. Request from McHenry High School District 156, East Campus, to temporarily close sections of John, Green, Main, Center and Kane and use of city services for traffic control for Homecoming Parade on Monday, October 71h at 6: OOpm;
F. Parks & Recreation Facilities & Special Use Permit Requests;
G. August 19, 2019, City Council Meeting Minutes;
H. Issuance of Checks in the amount of$ 212, 005. 18.
The City ofMcHenry is dedicated toproviding its citizens, businesses, and visitors with the highest quality ofprograms and services in
a customer-oriented, efficient, andfiscally responsible manner.
8. Individual Action Item Agenda.
9. Discussion Items.
A. Prairieland Disposal Yard Waste Program
B. Recreational Cannabis
10. Executive Session, if needed.
11. Staff Reports.
12. Mayor' s Report.
13. City Council Comments.