Crystal Lake Park District issued the following announcement on Dec. 27.
Registration is underway for Crystal Lake Park District winter/spring session of Group Fitness and Yoga classes and the benefits are huge! Our fitness and yoga classes are not average!
- No long term commitment, but you will want to stay with us!
- Upgraded fitness rooms at Grand Oaks, Spoerl Park, Main Beach and West Beach
- Beautiful locations with breathtaking views of Crystal Lake and serene woods
- Most classes offered variety of days and times to meet your needs
- Fitness 10 Punch Pass allows for flexibility-try a new type of fitness class. Punch pass may be used at Zumba, Zumba Gold, Bodytoning, Pilates on the Mat, Bodypower, Body Sculpting and Cardio
- NEW All Inclusive Punch Pass is good for all fitness and yoga class (with the exception of 1 day workshops and 1 day special events)
- Miss A Class Pass: don’t worry about missing a scheduled fitness class, ‘Miss A Class’ pass is always available from your instructor
- Professional, certified, friendly instructors you can trust
- Discounted rates for residents
- Special Offer: Purchase one fitness class and get 25% off any additional fitness classes (note: additional classes must be in the same session by the same individual)
- Variety of classes to meet all skill levels and interests
Register online at www.crystallakeparks.org or in person at the Crystal Lake Park District Administrative Office, One East Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake.
Session 1: 1st week of January-lateMarch
Session 2: 1st week of April-late May
Classes available Monday-Saturday, mornings and evenings
Class descriptions and registration information crystallakeparks.org/fitness-and-yoga
Crystal Lake Park District Fitness Classes include: Bodypower, Bodytoning, Body Sculpting & Cardio, Zumba®, Zumba® Gold, Zumba/Zumba®Toning, Pilates on the Mat, Barre Fitness
Crystal Lake Park District Yoga Classes include: Yoga, Yin Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Qi Gong, Meditation, Kids Yoga, Monday Morning Chanting, Beginning Yoga, Chair Yoga, Yoga and Wine
The Park District also features fitness classes geared for seniors, such as Zumba Gold and Fit at 55 & Beyond.
For more information contact Jennifer Peterson at (815) 459-0680, ext. 1219, email@example.com
Original source can be found here.