Fox River Grove Village Board to consider prevailing wage ordinance
The Fox River Grove Village Board will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday.
Fox River Grove is a non-home rule community governed by a village board consisting of a village president and six trustees who are elected to four-year staggered terms. The board maintains and enhances Fox River Grove by providing quality services to residents and businesses in a cost-effective manner, and by improving the physical and economic environment of the community through partnerships with individuals and organizations. The village board meets the first and third Thursday of each month at the Village Hall, 305 Illinois St.
Here is the meeting agenda as provided by Fox River Grove:
Call to Order & Roll Call
Pledge of Allegiance
1. Approval of Minutes: June 2, 2016 Village Board Meeting Minutes
2. Approval: Accounts Payable June 16, 2016
3. Approval: Ordinance 2016-12, Prevailing Wage
4. Approval: Ordinance 2016-13, Setting Public Hearing Date
5. Approval: Passport Parking Agreement
6. Approval: Change Order, Public Works & Salt Storage Facility, Water Service
Organizations in this Story
305 Illinois Street
Fox River Grove, IL - 60021