City of Woodstock Parks and Recreation Commission will meet October 10.
City of Woodstock Parks and Recreation Commission will meet Oct. 10.
Here is the agenda provided by the Commission:
A. Call to Order- Park Tour
B. Roll Call
C. Floor Discussion: Anyone wishing to address the Commission on an item not on the agenda may do so at this time.
1. Public comments
2. Commission Member comments for any item not on the agenda
D. Approval of August 8, 2017 Minutes
E. Transmittals: The following items have been transmitted to the Commission for information and there is no discussion expected or action recommended.
1. Recreation Department Report for September 2017
2. Parks Division Report for August & September 2017
3. 50 Oak Trees Donated for Planting at Merryman Fields
F. Old Business
1. Discussion of Downtown Development Plan
G. New Business
1. Request by Woodstock Avalanche and Woodstock Little League for preliminary approval of field maintenance projects and fee credit
H. Future Agenda Items
1. Tentative agenda items identified by Administration
a. Park Master Plan
2. Requested by Commission: Any member may suggest an item to be considered by the Commission at a future meeting, but must be approved by a majority of the Commission to be included as a future agenda item.
Organizations in this Story
121 W Calhoun St
Woodstock, IL - 60098