Woodstock Public Library Board of Trustees will meet December 7.
Woodstock Public Library Board of Trustees will meet Dec. 7.
Here is the agenda provided by the Board:
Call To Order
Minutes Of Previous Meetings:
· Discussion and Vote on the Regular Minutes from November 2, 2017 as presented or corrected
Public Comment On Non-Agenda Items
· Discussion and Vote on the November 2017 Building Fund and Operating Fund Expenditures
· Update on Building Projects
o Update on Fiction Shift
· Update on Staffing
· Discussion on Strategic Plan
· Discussion and Update on NIC
· Discussion and Vote on Rural Library District Contract
· Discussion on Capital Improvement Projects
Personnel Open Meetings Act (5ILCS 120/2 (c)(1)
The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance or dismissal of specific employees of the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee to determine its validity.
Return To Open Session
Organizations in this Story
414 West Judd Street
Woodstock, IL - 60098