VILLAGE OF HUNTLEY: Bike Huntley - Updated Information
Village of Huntley issued the following announcement on July 31.
Each summer, Huntley Police Department Bike Patrol officers lead other cyclists on the Bike Huntley ride. This event takes participants over some of our many biking paths and through some of our beautiful parks. Bike Huntley is presented in conjunction with the Village of Huntley, Illinois and the Huntley Park District.
- If you have already pre-registered, please be sure to check in between 1-2 pm to get your goodie bag.
- If you have not yet pre-registered, no worries, come on Sunday and register on site. Registration/check-in begins at 1 pm.
- Sunday, August 5th
- There will be water stations along the way
- Most of the parks have port-a-potties
- This year's ride is about 7 miles and will take approximately an hour
- Free t-shirt for the first 50 registrants
- This is a FREE event
- Everyone is invited back to the Town Square after the ride for a picnic!
- Safety is important so please wear your bike helmet
- No tricycles, bikes with training wheels, or Big Wheels
- No motorized vehicles/scooters
- Everyone must register and sign the waiver
Original source can be found here.
Source: Village of Huntley