MCHENRY AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Scramble - Fall 2018 on Nov 2
McHenry Area Chamber of Commerce recently issued the following announcement.
Market your business, services, and products at the area’s favorite networking Scramble.
• There will be 4 different networking courses during the Scramble, with lunch served during the last course.
• Cost includes networking, goody bag, coffee and lunch.
• Lunch course should conclude around 1:30 pm.
• Only 3 registrations per organization.
• There is a limit of 15 registrations per industry (first come, first served).
• Receive an emailed list of attendees to make it easy to follow up!
Friday, November 2nd
Registration begins at 8:30 am
"How to make the most of the Scramble" training 9:00 am to 9:30 am
First Networking Course begins at 10:00 am
Lunch Course concludes around 1:30 pm
$25 Chamber Member; $40 Non-Member;
Special Price for Guests of Chamber Members-$25 each
Invite a business who is not currently a McHenry Area Chamber member and your guest will attend for $25. Plus, you will receive a table sponsorship for every 2 non-member guests invited. (Guests need to indicating your name on their registration.)
Original source can be found here.
Source: McHenry Area Chamber of Commerce