City of Woodstock Transportation Commission met May 15
City of Woodstock Transportation Commission met May 15.
Here is the agenda provided by the commission:
CALL TO ORDER
TRANSMITTALS: (No discussion or action requested)
1. City Manager Staff Report: Approval of Ordinance Confirming the City of Woodstock as a “Sponsor” for a McHenry Bike Share Pilot Program
1. Presentation by Woodstock High School Students on the Calhoun Street and South Madison Street Intersection.
2. Presentation by Woodstock High School Students regarding porous pavement and storm sewer grate design
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
1. Update of Master Bicycle Plan
2. Public Workshop for input on bicycle routes & plam
3. Loading & unloading Zones in the Downtown
ADJOURN: To a Special Meeting June 19, 2019 @ 7:00 PM.