City of Woodstock City Council will meet on Tuesday, Dec. 3.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ROLL CALL
III. FLOOR DISCUSSION
A. Presentation – “No-Shave” November
B. Proclamation – Christmas Clearing House 50th Anniversary
C. Proclamation – Sue Rose and Old Firehouse Assistance Center
D. Proclamation – John Widmayer Recognition
Anyone wishing to address the Council on an item not already on the agenda may do so at this time.
E. Public Comments
F. Council Comments
IV. PUBLIC HEARING:
1. Consideration to impose a local Motor Fuel Tax of $0.03 cents per gallon for an enhanced 2020 Streets Resurfacing Program.
V. CONSENT AGENDA:
(NOTE: Items under the consent calendar are acted upon in a single motion. There is no separate discussion of these items prior to the Council vote unless: 1) a Council Member requests that an item be removed from the calendar for separate action, or 2) a citizen requests an item be removed and this request is, in turn, proposed by a member of the City Council for separate action.)
A. MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETINGS:
1. November 19, 2019 City Council Meeting
C. MINUTES AND REPORTS:
1. Transportation Minutes June 19, 2019
2. Transportation Minutes September 18, 2019
3. Opera House Advisory Minutes October 15, 2019
4. Opera House Advisory Minutes November 19, 2019
D. MANAGER'S REPORT NO. 146:
1. Ordinance - Amending Section 3.3.6, Classification of Licenses; Carniceria
La Esperanza, 1230 Davis Road, Units A-C, Woodstock (146a) Approval of an Ordinance Amending Section 3.3.6, Classification of Licenses; Number and Fees of the Woodstock City Code, which would increase the number
of Class A-2 liquor licenses by one (1) for Carniceria La Esperanza, 1230 Davis Road, Units A-C, Woodstock, contingent upon fulfillment of all identified requirements. DOC. 1
2. Ordinance – 2019 Property Tax Levy (146b) Adoption of the 2019 Property Tax Levy Ordinance for the City of Woodstock, McHenry County, Illinois. DOC. 2
3. Resolution – Impact Fee Deferral Program (146c) Approval of a Resolution Extending the City of Woodstock’s Impact Fee Deferral Program Subject to Specific Terms and Conditions. This program would be extended until December 31, 2021. DOC. 3
4. Agreement – Metra – Woodstock IGA Station Improvements (146d) Approval of an Intergovernmental Agreement and authorization for the Mayor and City Clerk to execute said agreement between the City of Woodstock and the Commuter Rail Division of the Regional Transportation Authority for the repair and improvement of Metra’s Commuter Station located in Woodstock.
5. Ordinance – Regional Major Crash Assistance Team (146e) Approval of an Ordinance authorizing the execution of an Intergovernmental Agreement for the McHenry County Regional Major Crash Assistance Team. DOC. 4
6. Resolution – IL Route 47 Construction Improvements (146f)
a) Approval of the Statement of Concurrence pertaining to the Letter of Intent provided by IDOT; and DOC. 5
b) Authorization of a Resolution approving the City’s participation in cost- sharing for Traffic Signals, EVP Devices, bicycle and pedestrian improvements, roadway lighting and utility relocation. DOC. 6
7. Request – Appeal of Historic Preservation Commission 301 N Madison (146g) Authorization to grant a Category 2 Major Project Certificate of Appropriateness for the construction of a five-story apartment building at Church and Madison Streets consistent with the renderings provided.
8. Award of Contract – Water Softening Salt (146h) Approval of a Contract for the purchase and delivery of water softener salt be awarded to the lowest responsible bidder, Midwest Salt, LLC, West Chicago, IL at the bid unit price of $101.50 per ton for dump delivery and $113.00 for pneumatic delivery, for all purchases throughout calendar year 2020.
VI. DISCUSSION ITEMS
1. Quarterly Financial Reports – Transmittal of the following financial reports for the Second Quarter of FY19/20:
a. Second Quarter Revenues and Expenditures Report
b. Second Quarter Investment Report
2. Schedule Future City Council Workshops
VII. FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS