Crystal Lake City Council will meet June 20
Crystal Lake City Council will meet on June 20.
Here is the agenda as provided by the council:
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Minutes – June 6, 2017 Regular City Council Meeting
5. Accounts Payable
6. Public Presentation
The public is invited to make an issue oriented comment on any matter of public concern not otherwise on the agenda.
The public comment may be no longer than 5 minutes in duration. Interrogation of the City staff, Mayor or City
Council will not be allowed at this time, nor will any comment from the Council. Personal invectives against City staff
or elected officials are not permitted.
7. Mayor's Report
8. City Council Reports
9. Consent Agenda
a. 1501LT Carlemont – Temporary Use Permit to allow farming use on an R-2PUD Single Family
Planned Unit Development property.
b. 100 Tag Way, Staybridge Suites-One year extension to the SUP and zoning variations.
10. Virginia Road Mini Storage, 201 Virginia Road – PUD Extension.
11. 7-Eleven, 1024 S. McHenry - City Code Amendment to increase the number of Class “13” Liquor
Licenses from the current permitted 24 to 25 licenses.
12. Asian Buffet Hibachi Grill & Sushi, 18 Crystal Lake Plaza - City Code Amendment to increase the
number of Class “14” Liquor Licenses from the current permitted 4 to 5 licenses.
13. Bid award and resolution authorizing the execution of a contract with Hard Rock Concrete Cutters
for the 2017 Sidewalk Saw Cutting Program.
14. Street Light Supplier Bid – Street Light Accounts.
15. Resolution authorizing the execution of a two-year agreement for police directed towing services with
Herrick Auto Rebuilders, Inc, Ormsby Motors Inc., and Whitey’s Towing Inc.
16. Resolution authorizing the execution of an agreement with Currie Motors for the purchase of five
Police Interceptor utility sedan vehicles and one Ford Taurus through the Suburban Purchasing
17. Resolution authorizing the execution of a contract amendment with Pyrotecnico for the 2017
Independence Day Fireworks Show and a corresponding Budget Amendment to increase the
budgeted amount for the 2017 fireworks display.
18. Proposal award and execution of an agreement with Baxter and Woodman for Route 14 at Virginia
Road intersection improvement for Phase II Design Engineering.
19. Council Inquiries and Requests.
20. Adjourn to Executive Session for the purpose of discussing matters of pending and probable
litigation, the sale, purchase or lease of real property, collective bargaining, and personnel.
21. Reconvene to Regular Session.
22. Historic Preservation Commission Reappointments.
23. Library Board Reappointments.