City of Crystal Lake City Council met August 7
City of Crystal Lake City Council met August 7.
Here is the agenda as provided by the council:
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Minutes – July 17, 2018 Regular City Council Meeting
5. Accounts Payable
6. Public Presentation
The public is invited to make an issue oriented comment on any matter of public concern not otherwise on the agenda. The public comment may be no longer than 5 minutes in duration. Interrogation of the City staff, Mayor or City Council will not be allowed at this time, nor will any comment from the Council. Personal invectives against City staff or elected officials are not permitted.
7. Mayor's Report
8. City Council Reports
9. Consent Agenda
10. Jemco Properties, 4220 Northwest Highway – Final PUD Amendment to allow grading, filling and tree removal.
11. McHenry Athletic Complex, 1310 Ridgefield Road - Final PUD Amendment for the addition of seven playing fields, a restroom building and a storage addition.
12. 752 Saddle Ridge Drive –Special Use Permit request for a Nursing Care Facility.
13. Discussion Only - Oak Hollow Road Extension
14. Stormwater Solutions - Consultant Selection Approval for North Shore Improvements Phase II Design Engineering
15 Water Treatment Plant #5 - Consultant Selection Approval for Design & Construction Engineering Services
16. Lift Station #14 – Consultant Selection Approval for Design & Construction Engineering Services
17. Bid Award – Three Oaks Recreation Area Irrigation Pump System Replacement
18. Bid Award - Bio-Solids Land Application and Landfill Disposal
19. Bid Award – 2018 Sidewalk Saw Cutting Program
20. Bid Award – 2018 Thermoplastic Pavement Marking Program
21. Bid Award – Uniform and Shop Supplies
22. Bid Award – Design, Printing, Labeling and Mailing of City Newsletter
23. Bid Award – Printing and Delivery Services for Letterhead, Envelopes, Mailing Labels and Business Cards.
24. Council Inquiries and Requests.
25. Adjourn to Executive Session for the purpose of discussing matters of pending and probable litigation, the sale, purchase or lease of real property, collective bargaining, and personnel.
26. Reconvene to Regular Session.
27. Reappointments and Appointment to the Economic Development Committee.