HUNTLEY COMMUNITY SCHOOL DISTRICT 158: Satellite Parking and Attendee Expectations for HHS Football
Huntley Community School District 158 issued the following announcement on Aug. 31.
To accommodate the high interest in the HHS football home opener August 31, additional satellite parking has been set up at the Huntley Walmart (12300 Rt 47, Huntley). Shuttle buses will be available starting at 4:30 p.m. and will run every half-hour, delivering riders to Door 27 (Bus Lot).
In addition, we would like to take this opportunity to remind our students and families of the following HHS policies and procedures regarding athletic and event facilities. These changes were made in keeping with safety and security as our top priority, as well as to provide the best experience for community users of our facilities.
HHS Event Expectations (for all attendees at extracurricular events)
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed.
- Bags/purses are subject to search.
- No re-entry allowed once exiting the facility (you must re-pay to re-enter)
- Current HHS student ID is required to enter events for free. Also, for football games, all HHS students should enter through the pass gate closest to the softball field.
- Elementary and middle school students need to have a parent in attendance with the student to enter Red Raider Stadium or any other competition site
- No footballs, soccer balls, basketballs or any other sporting equipment are allowed in Red Raider Stadium, or any other competition site, thus no game play or horseplay is allowed
- Gates will open at 4:00 p.m. for football games
- Good sportsmanship is an expectation on, and off, the field
Original source can be found here.