Crystal Lake City Council will meet March 19
Crystal Lake City Council will meet on Tuesday, March 19.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Minutes – March 5, 2019 Regular City Council Meeting
5. Accounts Payable
6. Public Presentation
The public is invited to make an issue oriented comment on any matter of public concern not otherwise on the agenda. The public comment may be no longer than 5 minutes in duration. Interrogation of the City staff, Mayor or City Council will not be allowed at this time, nor will any comment from the Council. Personal invectives against City staff or elected officials are not permitted.
7. Mayor's Report
8. City Council Reports
9. Consent Agenda
a. Special Event Request – St. Thomas the Apostle School – Annual Corpus Christi Parade.
10. Annexation Public Hearing and Re-Zoning Upon Annexation – 5902 N. Route 31, Preliminary/Final
Planned Unit Development 151-161 N. Route 31 (Crystal Lake Express Car Wash).
11. Bid Award – Natural Areas Maintenance and Native Plant Monitoring.
12. Bid Award – 2019 Sidewalk and Curb/Pedestrian Ramp (ADA) Installation Program – Rejection of All Bids.
13. Consultant Selection Approval for Geographic Information Systems Services (GIS).
14. Information Technology Managed Services Contract Award.
15. Ambulance Purchases.
16. Ambulance Power Load System and Stretcher Purchases.
17. Council Inquiries and Requests.
18. Adjourn to Executive Session for the purpose of discussing matters of pending and probable litigation, the sale, purchase or lease of real property, collective bargaining and personnel.
19. Reconvene to Regular Session.