City of Woodstock Parks & Recreation Commission met April 9
City of Woodstock Parks & Recreation Commission met April 9.
Here is the agenda provided by the commission:
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Floor Discussion: Anyone wishing to address the Commission on an item not on the agenda may do so at this time.
1. Public comments- Parks User Groups
2. Commission Member comments for any item not on the agenda
D. Approval of February 12, 2019 Minutes
E. Transmittals: The following items have been transmitted to the Commission for information and there is no discussion expected or action recommended.
1. Recreation Department Report for March 2019
2. Parks Division Report for March 2019
F. Old Business
G. New Business
1. Discuss Parks Capital Improvement Plan (CIP)
2. Discuss Park Development Funds
H. Future Agenda Items
1. Tentative agenda items identified by Administration
a. Park Master Plan
b. Field Usage Fees
2. Requested by Commission: Any member may suggest an item to be considered by the Commission at a future meeting, but must be approved by a majority of the Commission to be included as a future agenda item.