Harvard Community Unit School District 50 issued the following announcement on Sept. 26.
Looking for exciting and educational activities for your child after school?
We are thrilled to announce the start of REACH (Recreation, Enrichment, Academics, Community, Health & Wellness).
REACH is Harvard’s new after-school program. It runs in five-week sessions throughout the school year.
- The program runs Monday through Thursday beginning when school dismisses.
- A daily snack is provided after school.
- The program ends promptly at 5:00 p.m.
- Parents/guardians can pick up their student at school or have their student bussed to a neighborhood drop-off location.
- A variety of activities are offered each week, including group activities and projects, extended learning opportunities, teacher sponsored clubs, homework assistance, and special interest activities.
- Fees are $50 per student per session or $25 for direct-certified students
Crosby Elementary enrollment dates for all sessions:
10/7/19 through 10/25/19
Jefferson Elementary enrollment dates for all sessions:
11/4/19 through 11/22/19
Harvard Junior High enrollment dates for all sessions:
1/13/20 through 1/31/20
Enrollment is open to all Harvard CUSD 50 students at participating schools.
Demand may exceed capacity at some sites and during some sessions.
Enrollment is based on a first-come, first-served basis and a waiting list will be started once the available space is filled for each five-week session.
On the enrollment form, families may rate, in order of preference, the sessions they would like to enroll their students in.
Session #1 at Crosby Elementary
November 18 – December 19
No Program: Thursday, 11/28/19 & Wednesday, 12/11/19
Session #2 at Crosby Elementary & Jefferson Elementary
January 7 – February 6
No Program: Wednesday, 1/15/20 & Monday, 1/20/19
Session #3 at Crosby Elementary – Jefferson Elementary – Harvard Junior High
February 18 – March 19
No Program: Wednesday, 3/11/20
Session #4 at Crosby Elementary – Jefferson Elementary – Harvard Junior High
March 30 – April 30
No Program: Wednesday 4/8/19 & Monday 4/13/19
Original source can be found here.
Source: Harvard Community Unit School District 50